Its happening! We’re closing the door on winter and saying helloooo Spring! And what would a change in season be without indulging in a few new wardrobe items to spice things up a little. Here are 5 hot trends worth exploring this season:
- Embroidery – a personal favourite which adds class and elegance to the most simplistic look. You will find it denims, tulle, polyester and even leather.
- Satins – PJs? Think again! Satins are the new daytime trend used in kimonos, wrap dresses, pants, bombers and my personal fave the stylish satin blazer. Its comfortable and on trend this season.
3. Florals – what would a spring wardrobe be without at least one striking floral piece to pair with a bold lipstick and stylish court shoe or barely there sandal.
4. Bohemian – Yes you heard right! Bohemian is back and there’s no reason not to indulge in this funky, Coachella inspired trend. Go for it!
5. Stripes – last but certainly not least stripes have been flooding the runway with anything from casual to cocktail wear.
Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it.
Happy Spring! May you experience joy this season and may the beauty of spring fill your heart in overflow as you simply do you!